Good day to everyone visiting, my name is Aritra Ghosh, I am a Bachelor of Computer Science student studying at TRU. I have recently completed my 1st semester of my 2nd year of studies. I have learnt ….. during my time in university, I have also learnt and improved upon …. skills outside of university.

I consider myself to be an enthusiastic problem solver & have loved to receive problems, if fortunate enough I assign problems for me to solve when life is boring, and often try my best to assist in solving problems of my peers and close ones and in doing so I try to extend the solutions into a logical part & a creative part to cater to everyone’s needs.

I like to look into what I am doing in detail and if possible even jump into new concepts head first and try to figure it out from within. This helps me understand the concept from it’s core instead of glancing over it’s exterior. And in my experience with some applications like Blender and Android Studio, it let me know far more concepts in a much shorter time when I had pre-planned problems before they even arose.

I have had experiences with both being a team member and a team leader, although the team leader was a relatively small scale of a 3 group team, I’m grateful to get very good reviews from my members and the professor, along with a very high grade in the project we were working on. And as for a team member, I am obedient, open to information and communication, provide necessary inputs, 

After middle school, I got interested in game development and started to follow a lot of indie game developers and introduced myself to unity & blender.

For recreation I enjoy taking walks and often hikes, which I pair with photography. And incase outdoors is not an option I always like to relax, play some games (board games if I have friends who are available), or just be creative (write poems or sketch)